Friday, October 12, 2007

...of spending quality time

This morning I was confronted with a question about my being able to handle my responsibility with my career and my role as a wife and mother. How do I handle it?

Frankly my dears, I don't! It is true that one can not dove-tail, or do more than two things at the same time. Perhaps, the proper terminology to be used is J-U-G-G-L-E. yup! Since I have 24 hours to spend in a day, most often than not, I juggle work, home and school...

It is not easy.

Imagine jumping from one meeting to another...and then squeeze in bringing my daughter to and from school..plus the assignments and PTA meetings...then coming home from a very hectic day, I have to help out and do some house chores. if you think it may be tiring, exhausting, difficult, physically challenging...Y-O-U are definitely correct.

I admit, there are times I feel like giving up. That there are times I really have to sacrifice something...that I am not S-U-P-E-R M-O-M after all...but these times happen a very seldom that I don't mind them at all. Just think that the word T-I-R-E-D is not in the English dictionary...what's that again? and that it is more of F-U-L-F-I-L-L-I-N-G in the end. Knowing that you are going to wake up inspired, around embraces of people I love...what more can I ask?

Ciao!

1 comment:

Wilson said...

Hello Ma'am Peach... Your on the right track on blogging!... Ok masyado ang site nyo.... Just keep updating!...

Add nyo po ako Ma'am as Blogsphere Friends... here

http://wilstop.info
http://boggos.blogspot.com
http://liferealities.blogspot.com

Kana 3 ka site nako ma'am... Ad ko rin kayo sa 3 sites ko...