Thursday, July 22, 2010

Don't Starve...Eat to lose the bulges!

As I was engrossed on writing the previous blog,
I got so inspired and wouldn't want to let go of the keyboard...
I might miss out on the words that flood my mind...
On the emotions pouring endlessly.

My husband Garry...and my daughter Grae, kept coming back and forth...
"Mama, let's eat"...
I said "okay, later"
was called again and said " you go ahead, I'll follow..."

I actually didn't plan to eat tonight,
I'm fighting to win back that figure...
At least the one I had before I got pregnant the second time.
My Oby actually said I got pregnant because I lost weight...
But don't get me wrong, I never want to get pregnant again...
Just want to be healthy and slim...

Then I remembered my cousin Erika, who was a gymnast and a cheerleader now for Oregon...
If you want to lose weight..you need to eat.
MODERATION is the key.
Specially, during breakfast as this is the most important meal of the day...
Fuels up our bodies for the days activities...
Have energy...to burn the fat!

Goodbye to "eat-all-you-cans and unlimited rice" then...
Which has become a food craze or trend as you may say here in the Philippines...
But please...EAt, don't starve!

No comments: