Friday, July 23, 2010

What I can do today...

I love Saturdays!!!

Much, much more than Sundays...

Saturdays give me the feel of a two whole day to do what I can't other days of the week.

I remember planning to cut grass on my little garden, arrange the flowers...talk to them!

Yes, I actually talk to them...

I was told when I was a little girl by my late grandmother Eta, that talking to plants would make it healthier, give sprouts faster...that plants actually understand us humans...

Lol! I was sooooo innocent then...But, it's true! Plants do get better color and are healthier...because when we talk...we exhale carbon dioxide right? Which they use for food, and in return, plants expel oxygen which we use to breathe...Indeed, plants and humans live a mutually harmonious relationship... and are beneficial to each other.

I also planned to go to the market, buy some real food...like fresh fish, fruits and veggies

things we haven't bought yet yesterday at the grocery...canned and frozen ones...and be able to ask my hubby to prepare my favorite "Chicken Sisig" served on a hotplate...yumm!

I can play with my two kids...catch up on quality bonding time...

Not to worry on other routine things mothers usually do...moms usually have this impression of not having much time to do all things needed to be done...I can't explain this...

I can watch a movie with my family...

should our budget permit a spur of the moment decision...let me check first, just to make sure!

I can clean the house!

Like really to the truest sense of it...a thorough, every nook and cranny thing "cleaning". I usually breeze up on tidying things at home or else, upon my Inspector Moms' quick visit...i might get a list of reminders I heard of since I was a little kid, LOLoudest!

Well...oh well, I can go think of a thousand things more to do today...or maybe tomorrow,

I just remembered, I needed to sleep first!




No comments: