Wednesday, July 21, 2010

On waiting for the right person to come...

I once read over a social networking site, a dear friend saying " I am waiting for the right girl to come..."

I stopped to ponder on his words...this person is close to me and wanted to give him a sense of assurance that God has specially set the girl of his dreams..for him to find at the right time...

I told him, the right girl will come at a time you least expect it...at a moment you will definitely feel. that was How I knew...I should never let go of my husband, now of ten (10) years, Garry when he came. How I felt that moment until now, hasn't change a bit. We're strong at ten, building this family..with two kids, a girl and a boy at that...living a happy and fulfilled life.

I also thought, sometimes....you wait too long...time is wasted. When it feels good...SEIZE IT! This way...you have more time spent...loving...

So my conclusion to this was, the right girl will come at the time you definitely will feel, and when you now know she is the one...don't waste time dilly-dallying on nonsense talks, and pretending on who you are not. Show her who you really are, and if things feels right...

then...end of story...start of a beautiful relationship...

A new story that I will surely look forward to...shall unfold.

No comments: