Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Starting from bits and pieces....

After almost three years being too much pre-occupied with work...not to mention be a "mom" for the second time around...

I found myself speechless...wordless and blank!

I used to have consolation in writing to ease up burdens that I carry and are not able to release...it is either i don't have anybody to share it with...not that I am alone but I don't easily open up on people I don't trust. I used to be too trusting just ending up totally hurt...

I finally had the urge to write again...much to my surprise...I didn't know where to start!

So, I said to myself, why don't I start with how I feel...right now...this very moment that I don't have anything to say...

Much to my surprise...

I have scribbled words and words...just come my way.

Now, I'm relieved...I have an outlet...no need to shout... or sleep...to indulge myself in nothingness...

For I am back...and will promise to have more to share!

Tatta for now...

And welcome back to my site!

No comments: