Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Water help lose the excess pounds...

There was a time I tried everything,
from crash diets...doing exercise...taking slimming pills of all sorts...to almost not eating at all.

All in the name of a beautiful body...not necessarily healthy.

And all came as a weak solution to solve my weight problems. I am still...looking the same as I was before..only more tired...more hungry...and more frustrated.

Then after giving birth to my 2nd babay, my brother in law told me, he heard from a colleague, that what he does right after waking up...before doing anything else at all, he drinks at least 3 glasses of tap water everyday, not to include the 8 to 10 glasses a day required by health professionals around the world...this helps him move...unconstipated, and to cleanse his body from all the toxins and bad food and drinks he takes in...no diet at all!

I tried...not really thinking of trimming down, but just to follow. Nothing to lose, I've tried after all, for countless times.

Well, 3 months after, on my regular check up to the doctor when we are being weighed in on a regular basis, I was told I lost 5.5 kils, I used to be 69 kilos, now am tipping the scale at 63.5 kg...

Not sure if it is because of the water therapy...or the wonderful results of breastfeeding...or the countless sleepless nights....

Or even a combination of all the above.

All i know is, I did lose weight, and am still looking forward to losing more.

Just wanted to share here, It might also work for you as it did for me...

Good luck!

No comments: