Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"He Never Sleeps..."


Early this morning, around 3:30AM Phil Time I went again to my favorite site to listen to good music...as this helps me fight back drowsiness and the strong call to go to bed...Which, I do not have the luxury of, as of now.

I came across Don Moen's inspirational song " He Never Sleeps".

Frankly speaking, I felt so rested and relaxed after hearing this song. Why?

Human as we are, isn't it that we find ourselves confronted by all sorts of challenges everyday, every second of our lives...specially for us adults...

That all the world's concerns lay on our shoulders...and sometimes feel burdened and tired, knowing when we sleep, we still wake up with the same situation and if we indeed are able to solve that problem now, there is always a new problem to show up.

Life is a never ending second in the battleground...
That we are soldiers, supposedly, always ready to fight...
But is not assured to always win,
Sometimes losing.

And that sometimes, our refuge to this battle is to go to sleep...and to overwhelm yourself with the comfort of nothingness...no need to think...to plan and make a move.

All in the comfort of SLEEP...

In the many years we have stopped to pray, how many times do you think have you paused to pray to our God, to ask for divine intervention? Most of the time getting answers, miracles do happen, Don't they?

Countless, you may say. Of course!

In my 36 years, I can't count the times I did pray...infinitely, sincerely or even half-asleep.

With this, have you thought even for just a while...How many billion people pray, every second, asking, thanking and praising HIM?

Whew! Great is Thy Name...

With the beauty, vastness and the wonders of His creation, I have no doubts...

He is working in ways we can not see!...

"So rest in His Love and cast all off your cares on Him..."

No comments: