Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Living la Vida Loca...

Living a crazy...blessed...single life is how I describe my younger sis, Nitch, now working in Doha, Qatar.

Why? You should ask, well, I have seen her adventures right before my very eyes...shaking my head with disbelief to what she usually call as...making known the unknown. E.g. scuba-diving, mountain climbing...quitting your job today and landing a job in Manila three days after...to name a few.

She was here in the Philippines for years and has long been dreaming of how it is to work abroad...to realize a dream.

I follow her adventures on fb, picture after picture, I have felt how truly she has lived a crazy life...a life full of excitement and fun...

and still, young as she is, life has much much more to offer.

So I advised her to enjoy the opportunity that you are in another place...a new destination to unravel...

and not to stop the walk....

She is very blessed with being single...to conquer the world Nitch!...

not to mention the boys?

Life...we should face with anticipation...and without hesitation.




No comments: